Paintless dent repair video is quite a popular subject, and you will find some information in the article below. This should help you get started on your search for information. I hope you find the article relevant, and that you will share it with others. Do let us know what you think about the article.
5 Advantages Of Paintless Dent Repair
Submitted by: Craig Lawson
A sudden hail storm or bit of road debris can result in a lot of expensive repair work on your car. The worst part about having the dents removed the old fashioned way is that you have to repaint the car which makes you have to either rent a car or borrow a car if you do not have a second car. Unfortunately, if you don?t send it back to the dealer for the repaint, you will not get as high a quality paint job as you had before. This is why Mercedes invented a process called Paintless Dent Repair. They had many problems in transit that would inflict cosmetic damage on their automobiles. Since the local car lots could not recreate the same quality of paint job after the dent repair, they needed a way to retain the original paint job. Paintless Dent Removal pushes the dents out from within the car instead of drilling holes in the body to allow them to be pulled outward. Here are a few reasons to look into Paintless Dent removal the next time something unfortunate happens to your car:
1. Factory finish ? As I mentioned above, Paintless Dent Repair massages the metal back into shape from within using rods and light hammering. When it is done correctly and the damage was not too severe, the manufacturers paint job will conform to its original look.
2. Time ? When using the standard method of dent removal, it can take days to pull out the dents, sand down the appropriate areas of the car body, prime the area that needs pained and then repaint the car.
Once painted, the car has to sit for twenty four to forty eight hours before driving to ensure that the paint is completely dry. Paintless Dent Removal can be done in a matter of hours because once the dents are removed, the job is finished. The car will be like it was before the incident.
3. Savings – The most expensive part of removing dents the regular way is, of course, the paint job itself. If you are trying to match the manufacturers original paint job you will need to use high quality paint and that can be expensive not to mention the cost of labor involved with that process. Since you will not need to repaint the car using the Paintless Dent Removal method, you can see savings of 50-75% the price of repairs.
4. You aren?t tied to the dealer -You will need to find someone that is experienced with the Paintless Dent Repair process but there are quality independent shops to help you retain your original paint. The only way to get a manufacturers quality paint job otherwise would be to send it back to the dealer or manufacturer and you know how expensive and time consuming that can be.
5. Covered by insurance ? Many of the independent shops are covered by your auto insurance. Since the price is so low to get the repairs done most insurance companies will pay out without a fight.
About the Author: Article was written by Craig Lawson with Click Ready Marketing on behalf of Dented Auto. For more information on Paintless Dent Repair, visit their website at http://www.dentedauto.com.
Permanent Link: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=639208&ca=AutomotiveWhat do you think of the paintless dent repair video website? Let us know your thoughts and comments by leaving a reply on our entries or by sending us an email. We would love to hear from you.
If you feel we missed an important update, let us know and we’ll be happy to create a post!